Thursday, March 19, 2009

Saint Paddy's 2009

My first Saint Paddy's! Yes, I am 24, but all of my other chances, I was in a van on my way to/from New Orleans doing Katrina relief. So my day started at 10:30 when I woke up for Boondock Saints, Killian's and Fruit Loops. After lunch, Kylie and I headed downtown to meet Jess and Peter at the Dubliner.


The Irish Band!


Kylie, myself, and Jess. I'd say this is at least 3 beers in.

We drank there (they ran OUT OF KILLIAN'S!! I was going to punch someone in the neck!!! (Thank's Jen Lancaster) I had to switch to Harp b/c I was too drunk and it was the first beer I saw) and then met up with a bunch of guys from school (that was a lot of parentheses). One of the bartenders asked me about my tattoo. Turns out she's good friends with the artist and she recognized it. Creepy/Cool! From there, we all headed to O'Connor's where I switched to gross, totally non-celebrational (not a word) Miller Lite. I had to drive to west Omaha at 7:00 so I needed to switch and taper. We went to Barry O's to finish our tour of downtown. At 7, I headed west. Had dinner at the Melting Pot with Keri, Sean and Maddy and then finished the night watching Australia, which I thought was going to end about 15 times. However, I did enjoy all the Hugh Jackman man-candy. That is one delicious body/accent/face/man.

How was everyone's holiday?

No comments: